domingo, 14 de mayo de 2023

UNIT 6. FABULOUS FOOD. 3º

 UNIT 6. FABULOUS FOOD.

Unit 6. Fabulous food.

Vocabulario de las comidas: Bread, cereal, eggs, ham, rice, sausages, spaghetti, vegetables, beans, broccoli, carrot, cauliflower, celery, peas, spinach.

 Estructuras gramaticales:

- Presente simple: What do you have for breakfast? I have......

                              Do you like...? Yes, I do. No, I don´t.


VOCABULARIO PARA COPIAR EN LA LIBRETA.

1º Hacer portada del tema.

2º Copiar vocabulario.

UNIT 6 FABULOUS  FOOD

3RD  PRIMARY

VOCABULARY

NOUNS

Fruit. Fruta

Eggs. Huevos

Ham. Jamón

Cereals

Burguer

cake Dulce,

Salad Ensalada.

Meat Carne

Rice Arroz

Vegetables: beans( habichuelas),

broccoli, carrot ( zanahoria) , cauliflower ( coliflor) , celery ( apio) ,peas ( guisante)

Soup

Toast

Bread Pan

Breakfast Desayuno

Lunch Almuerzo

Dinner Cena.

supper


GRAMMAR

-Can  I  have  an apple?( ¿me das…..?)

       Here you are 

-What is your favourite food?

       It  is……/// my favourite food  is…..

_What do you have for…?

      I have……

-I like/ he likes/she  likes

-I don´t  like……

- do you  like   ?  Yes, I do

   No, I don´t


FICHAS DE REPASO.






FICHAS INTERACTIVAS DE REPASO.

Ficha 1.


Ficha 2.


Ficha 3.


Ficha 4.


Ficha 5.


Ficha 5.


Ficha 6.


Ficha 7.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario